WIN a $52,000 Billabong Caravan, thanks to Coastal Caravans
GOLD COAST EXPO 2018
(Incorporating Gold Coast Midyear Caravan & Camping Expo Plus Home & Outdoor Living Ideas) Friday 27th to Sunday 29th July 2018. Aquis Park, Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall, Queensland, 4217.
AND QUEENSLAND OUTDOOR ADVENTURE & MOTORING EXPO 2018
Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th August 2018. The Clive Berghofer Events Centre, Toowoomba Showgrounds, Glenvale Road, Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350. PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Australian Events Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 86 622 976 087), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
Information on how to enter and the prize to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
The major prize is supplied by Coastal Caravans (ABN 46 987 686 929). The major prize consists of one (1) Billabong Caravan Shearwater 16ft Matilda Series Caravan with 12 months registration. The major prize is valued up to $52,990.00
1. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
2. To enter the competition:
a. Look for your unique QR CODE number on your Expo ticket (purchased online or at the event) for the events headlined above.
b. Write your unique QR CODE number onto your prize coupon (found in the Event Guide, Gold Coast Bulletin and Toowoomba Chronicle Newspapers)
c. To validate your entry into the competition, register your QR CODE number with your details at either event. Place your prize coupon into the entry barrel.
3. The winner of the major prize will be notified by phone, and be responsible for arranging the pick up or delivery of the prize. If delivery is required from Coastal Caravans, charges will apply.
4. Entry to the competition is free once you have entered the event precincts.
5. The competition will close at 4.00pm sharp (Queensland time) on Sunday 5th August 2018 at the conclusion of the 2018 Queensland Outdoor Adventure & Motoring Expo held at The Clive Berghofer Events Centre, Toowoomba Showgrounds, Glenvale Road, Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350.
6. Entry to the competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years and strictly for Show Patrons only. Employees of the Promoter, Coastal Caravans, Billabong Caravans, Exhibitors, Aquis Park Gold Coast Turf Club, The Clive Berghofer Events Centre Toowoomba Showgrounds and their associated entities/employees, Expo News Pty Ltd T/As Lup, Gold Coast Bulletin and The Chronicle Newspapers and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
7. The winning entry will be drawn at random from 10.00am (Queensland time) on Monday 6th August 2018 from the Australian Events site office at the Toowoomba Showgrounds, Glenvale Road, Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350. The draw will be witnessed by a representative of the Promoter, Coastal Caravans and The Clive Berghofer Events Centre Toowoomba Showgrounds.
8. The Promoter of this competition reserves the right to seek verification of the winner’s age and identity and other relevant information. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Coastal Caravans exclude all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
11. The Promoter consents to Coastal Caravans collecting personal information in connection with the Promotion which is passed onto the Promoter. By entering the competition you are consenting to the Promoter and Coastal Caravans contacting you at a later date for marketing and promotion purposes.
12. If anyone is unsure about any aspect of this competition or if they are unsure about any of the terms and conditions they are invited to ring the Promoter on (07) 4634 7288. Full details on each event (how to get there etc) can be found at www.GoldCoastExpo.com.au and/or www.AdventureExpo.com.au